2 bedroom barn conversion for saleManor Fields, Alrewas, Burton-On-Trent
- CHARACTER BARN CONVERSION
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MASTER ENSUITE
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE / DINER
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- UTILITY ROOM
- ENCLOSED GARDEN
A delightful barn conversion in the charming village of Alrewas. A characterful home benefiting from; parking, large lounge / diner, kitchen with a utility room, guests WC, two bedrooms master having an ensuite and main bathroom. Open beams throughout, enclosed rear garden and no onward chain.
A grade 2 listed barn conversion offering fantastic living space combined with the charm & appeal one would hope for with any characterful property. In the popular village setting of Alrewas, this home has been thoughtfully designed to accommodate modern living with; parking for two vehicles, a large open plan lounge/dining room, guests WC, a kitchen with a spacious utility room just off, two bedrooms, master having an ensuite shower room and a further bathroom. The property also benefits from open beams throughout, a spacious open landing which could be an ideal space for a study area and being sold with no onward chain. Viewing is highly recommended.
Two allocated parking spaces, visitors parking and door into:
Tiled flooring, stairs to first floor and door into guest W.C.
Tiled floor, wash hand basin, WC and central heating radiator.
Living Room 18' 5" into recess x 17' 9" ( 5.61m into recess x 5.41m )
Duel aspect windows to front and rear elevations, central heating radiator and brick built feature fire place.
Kitchen 14' 10" max x 9' 6" max ( 4.52m max x 2.90m max )
Window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, raised cooker, gas hob with extractor fan over, space for fridge/freezer, tiled to splashback areas and flooring, large built-in pantry storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
A range of wall and base units with work surface over, space and plumbing for washing machine and door giving access to the rear garden.
Velux window to front elevation and space for desk/study area.
Bedroom One 17' 11" max x 17' 11" max ( 5.46m max x 5.46m max )
(Some restricted head space.)
L-shaped room, duel aspect windows to front and rear elevations, central heating radiator and access into en-suite.
Window to rear elevation, wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.49m )
(Some restricted head space.)
Window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Wash hand basin, WC, bath, tiled to splashback areas and central heating radiator.
Well maintained rear garden with pebbled area, laid to lawn, separated by a weaving pathway, summerhouse/seating area, rear gated access and brick wall and fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43876815.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIC201353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Lichfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.