4 bedroom detached house for saleHayes Chase, West Wickham, Kent
Sold STC £1,175,000
- Splendid Detached Family Home.
- Four Superb Double Bedrooms.
- White En-Suite Shower & Bathroom.
- 18' x 13' Sitting/Dining Room.
- Generous 27'2" Living Room.
- 24'8" Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
- West Facing 134' x 60' Garden.
- Local Schools Incl Langley Secondary.
Splendid, spacious (about 2,417 Sq Ft) four double bedroom detached family home, in this sought after road and enjoying a larger than average 134' x 60' garden with a substantial paved terrace. Two generous reception rooms with the sitting/dining room having bi folding doors leading to the garden and the 27'2" living room having a handsome cast iron fireplace and wood block flooring. 24'8" kitchen/breakfast room with wooden fronted fitted units, a Range style oven, wine fridge, built in dishwasher and fridge. White en suite shower room and 17'6" white suite family bathroom having a bath and shower. Utility room, cloakroom, separate w.c., gas fired heating with radiators, double glazing, garage and parking for five vehicles.
Property ref: 121_754_3393582
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43877175.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3393582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, West Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.