4 bedroom detached house for salePenyghent Way, Ingleby Barwick
Sold STC £277,500
- Set Within the Popular Sober Hall Area, a Very Impressive Four Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Home
- Occupying a Delightful Plot, Not Overlooked to the Rear with Attractively Presented Gardens & Double Garage
- Extensive Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround & Front Bay Window
- Separate Dining Room with an Additional Study
- Superb Refitted Breakfast Kitchen with Impressive Fitted Units, Granite Worktops & Built in Oven & Hob
- Four Generous First Floor Bedrooms with the Master Providing an En-Suite Shower Room
- Refitted Family Bathroom with Refitted White Three Piece Suite & Useful Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- A Tastefully Presented Property Enhanced by High Quality Fittings
- Early Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
Full descriptionSet Within the Popular Sober Hall Area, a Very Impressive Four Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Home, Occupying a Delightful Plot, Not Overlooked to the Rear with Attractively Presented Gardens & Double Garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43877487.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.