1 bedroom flat for saleThe Crescent, Wisbech
- Photos show flat when occupied, flat is now vacant
- Georgian first floor flat with original features
- One double bedroom
- Impressive 27 ft reception room with working period fireplace
- Communal garden and off road parking to the rear for all residents
GEORGIAN DELIGHT! Situated in the historic Georgian Crescent is this grade II listed first floor flat benefiting from many original features. Highlights include a 27 ft reception room with a working period fireplace and a balcony overlooking Wisbech castle gardens. NO UPWARD CHAIN!
Situated in the historic Georgian Crescent is this Grade II Listed first floor flat benefiting from many original features. There is an impressive 27 ft reception room that includes a working Period fireplace. This room also has three full length sash windows, two providing access to a Georgian balcony providing attractive views of the Wisbech Castle gardens. There is a double bedroom with a fitted wardrobe, a fitted kitchen and a shower room comprising a shower cubicle, wc, wash basin and a second working fireplace. Outside enjoys a communal garden and off road parking to the rear for all residents. This property is being sold with the benefit of no upward chain! Viewing highly recommended! Please note: The flat is being sold with a 999 year lease starting from 2014 with a service charge currently £80 pcm. The freehold is owned by the Management Company, all seven owners have an equal share in the Management Company. The flat is predicted to make approximately £500 pcm making this flat an ideal investment or first time buy!
Photos show flat when occupied, flat is now vacant.
Communal Entrance Hall
Reception Room 27' 8" max x 13' 8" max ( 8.43m max x 4.17m max )
Kitchen 12' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.68m x 2.24m )
Bedroom 11' 4" x 10' 1" ( 3.45m x 3.07m )
Bathroom 16' 8" x 4' 1" ( 5.08m x 1.24m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the former A47, Nene Quay, signposted Peterborough. Continue along and at the traffic lights turn left and follow the road into The Crescent. Follow the road round where the property will be found on your left hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43878597.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB113340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.