3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpringfield Road, Castle Bromwich, Birmingham
Sold STC £220,000
- POPULAR LOCATION
- EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- THROUGH LOUNGE/DINER
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- REAR GARDEN
Situated in a sought after location. This extended three bedroom semi-detached offers NO CHAIN. Comprising porch, hallway, through lounge/diner, conservatory, extended kitchen and utility area, three bedrooms, bathroom, driveway to front, garage/storage area to rear, rear garden.
Situated in a sought after location. This extended three bedroom semi-detached offers NO CHAIN. Comprising porch, hallway, through lounge/diner, conservatory, extended kitchen and utility area, three bedrooms, bathroom, driveway to front, garage/storage area to rear, rear garden. Please call to view 01217474722.
Tarmac driveway, double glazed door into entrance porch.
Double glazed windows to front and side, tiled floor, wall light point, double glazed door to hall.
Wall light point, radiator, stairs to first floor accommodation, doors to lounge and kitchen.
Through Lounge/diner 24' 9" plus bay x 12' max narrowing to 10' 5" min ( 7.54m plus bay x 3.66m max narrowing to 3.18m min )
Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed sliding patio doors to conservatory, two radiators, two ceiling light points, laminate wood effect floor.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 10' 9" min plus door recess ( 2.36m x 3.28m min plus door recess )
Double glazed window to side double glazed door, wall, base and drawer units, granite work surface, stainless steel 11/2 sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled to splash prone areas, stainless steel range cooker with extractor hood, integrated microwave, dishwasher, concealed wall mounted boiler, arch to utility.
Utility Room 9' 3" x 8' 6" max narrowing to 6' 2" min ( 2.82m x 2.59m max narrowing to 1.88m min )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed window and door to conservatory, ceiling light points, plumbing for washing machine, granite work surfaces.
Conservatory 9' 10" x 8' ( 3.00m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window and double doors to rear, laminate wood effect floor.
Obscure double glazed window to side, wall light point, access to loft, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 11" plus bay x 9' 1" max in chimney ( 3.94m plus bay x 2.77m max in chimney )
Double glazed bay window to front, ceiling light point, radiator, built-in wardrobes and bedside tables.
Bedroom Two 7' 9" to wardrobes x 11' 6" ( 2.36m to wardrobes x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point, radiator, laminate wood effect floor, built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" into wardrobes x 8' 7" ( 2.62m into wardrobes x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point, radiator, built-in wardrobes.
Obscure double glazed windows to rear, corner bath, double shower cubicle, vanity sink unit, low level wc, spotlights, radiator, tiled walls and floor.
Raised decked area, gated side access, laid to lawn, shrubbed borders, fenced to boundaries, door to garage/storage.
Garage/storage 8' 2" x 13' max ( 2.49m x 3.96m max )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, door to garden, doors to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43878615.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAB104572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.