2 bedroom terraced house for saleGigha Wynd, Broomlands, Irvine
Sold STC £64,500
- Mid Terrace villa
- Two double bedrooms
- Two public rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted bathroom and w.c.
- Gas c/h & d/g
- Enclosed rear garden
- Immaculate condition
Two bedroom immaculate mid terrace villa with entrance hall, modern fitted cloakroom, spacious lounge, formal dining room, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. There is also off street parking, gas c/h & d/g and enclosed gardens to rear.
Impressive Mid terrace villa offered in truly walk in condition comprising of entrance hall. modern fitted cloakroom, spacious picture windowed lounge, dining room with door to rear garden, modern fitted kitchen all on the ground level, on the upper level there are two good sized double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom comprising of bath with over shower, wash hand basin and w.c. The property further benefits from off street parking, gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed garden to rear with two outhouses, chipped and drying area with raised decking patio area.
Entrance Hall with door to the front, carpeted flooring, radiator, cupboard.
Modern fitted cloakroom with wash hand basin and w.c.
Lounge 11' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.48m )
Double glazed picture window overlooking rear garden. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 7' 10" ( 3.45m x 2.39m )
Formal dining room with ample space for table and chairs. Radiator and carpeted flooring. Rear facing double glazed window and double glazed door to rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 6' 6" min ( 2.95m x 1.98m min )
Partially tiled kitchen with wall and base units. Space for cooker. Stainless sink and drainer. Plumbed in washing machine, tiled flooring. Front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 9' 10" ( 4.65m x 3.00m )
Double bedroom with carpeted flooring, radiator and two front facing double glazed windows.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.95m )
Double bedroom with carpeted flooring, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Modern fitted bathroom comprising w.c, wash hand basin, bath and over bath shower. Tiled under floor heating, towel radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Rear garden which is laid with ease of maintenance in mind and is fully enclosed with two outhouses, chipped and drying areas and raised decking patio area.
There is communal off street parking to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43878627.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.