3 bedroom detached house for saleAshville Road, Hampton Hargate, Peterborough
Sold STC £230,000
- REDUCED FROM £235,000
- Detached Family Home on a Corner Plot
- Open Field Views
- Quiet Edge of Hampton Hargate
- Three Bedrooms and Two Reception Rooms
- Garage & Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Great Condition Throughout
*BUYERS INCENTIVE* Corner Plot * Field Views to front * Detached House * Three Bedrooms * One En-suite * Lounge * Dining Room * Kitchen * Family Bathroom * Downstairs Cloakroom * Garage * Off Road Parking * No Onward Chain
Modern detached family home in Hampton Hargate overlooks fields and set on a spacious corner plot within this sought after estate. Property consists of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, fully fitted kitchen and cloakroom downstairs with three bedrooms, en-suite and a bathroom upstairs. This freehold property also comes with a garage and off road parking. Due to its location at the edge of the estate we have noticed that it is relatively quiet and has little in terms of passing traffic. The immediate area also benefits from a shorter route to receive the major road networks. This home is being sold with no onward chain.
With welcome mat, neutrally decorated and carpeted.
Kitchen 11' 9" Max x 9' 3" Max ( 3.58m Max x 2.82m Max )
Modern and very well looked maintained fully fitted kitchen that includes fridge freezer, gas hob and electric oven. With space and plumbing for a washing machine. Mood lighting. Double glazed window to front.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.67m )
Neutrally decorated, double glazed window to front and side, radiator, carpeted.
Lounge 15' x 12' 2" ( 4.57m x 3.71m )
Neutrally decorated, double glazed window and french patio doors to rear garden, TV point, radiator, carpeted.
Frosted double glazed window, close coupled Wc and hand wash basin.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear and side, Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 9' Plus built in quad wardrobes ( 3.56m x 2.74m Plus built in quad wardrobes )
Neutrally decorated, double glazed windows to front and side. Built in quadruple wardrobes. Radiator and carpeted. Door to en-suite.
Frosted double glazed window. Modern shower cubicle with a glazed screen door, hand wash basin and close coupled Wc.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' 5" Plus built in double wardrobe ( 3.73m x 2.87m Plus built in double wardrobe )
Neutrally decorated, double glazed window to rear, built in double wardrobe, radiator, carpeted.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 6' 7" Plus doorway ( 2.16m x 2.01m Plus doorway )
Neutrally decorated, double glazed window to front, radiator, carpeted.
Modern and well presented three piece bathroom suite with a panel bath, close coupled Wc and handwash basin. Double glazed frosted window to side. Radiator.
Corner plot with front and rear gardens.
Front garden is set to low maintenance shrubbery with pathway to the door.
Front faces onto an unencumbered field view.
Rear garden is fully enclosed by fencing, laid to lawn with flower borders. Gated access to the garage area and also at the side.
Garage & Off Road Parking
Garage with up an over door, power and lighting. Off road parking located in front of the garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43878657.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE100135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fletton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.