2 bedroom cottage for saleLydgate, Eyam, Hope Valley
Sold by Us
- Truly delightful stone built cottage with detached garage in the picturesque village of Eyam
- Two double bedrooms with pleasant views of Eyam Edge
- Dining kitchen with integrated appliances, stable door & French windows to patio
- Sitting room with original fireplace & stove
- No chain
- Utility / boot room
- Detached garage with further driveway parking & turning space
- South facing garden with patio & summer house
- Lovely views of the village & Eyam Edge
- Early viewing recommended - no onward chain
A truly charming, stone built, early Victorian cottage peacefully located in the heart of Eyam with lovely south facing garden, detached garage and further driveway parking. This beautifully presented home retains many original features alongside high quality modern fittings including gritstone fireplace, exposed stone wall and solid wood flooring in the bedrooms. The accommodation is arranged over two floors with the ground floor comprising dining kitchen, utility/boot room and sitting room. Stairs rise to the first floor with two double bedrooms with pleasant views of Eyam Edge, and the family bathroom. Outside, to the rear of property is a south facing rear garden with patio, shaped lawn and summerhouse. The property is completed by a detached garage with gravelled driveway and further parking/turning space. The property would be well suited to downsizers and make an ideal holiday/second home - a Peak District gem. No chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100041009081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Hathersage & Hope Valley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.