2 bedroom cottage for saleNottingham Road, Nuthall, Nottingham
Sold STC £140,000
- Circa 1800 Cottage
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room with log burning stove
- Lounge with Log Burner
- Contemporary shower room
- Enclosed Cottage Garden
- Immaculately Presented
- Ideal for Commuting
BEAUTIFUL charming CHARACTER cottage with original features *** PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY *** immaculately presented, tastefully renovated with stylish fittings *** two DOUBLE BEDROOMS *** enclosed rear cottage garden *** spacious rooms *** VIEWING ESSENTIAL ***
A beautifully presented semi detached period cottage tastefully renovated in the popular part of Nuthall Village, believed to date back to 18th Century. Nottingham Road is ideally located in close proximity to amenities including shops , schools, bus routes and major road links including the M1. In brief the immaculately presented cottage offers spacious living accommodation with stylish fittings along with original character features. To the ground floor there is a lounge, spacious kitchen dining room with utility space, stairs to the first floor and access to the rear garden. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a contemporary shower room. Outside the enclosed rear garden offers a patio area and elevated cottage garden with a lawn and mature planted boarders. The property is gas centrally heated via a combi boiler and fully uPVC double glazed with sash style windows. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Kitchen Dining Room 18' 7" x 9' 6" ( 5.66m x 2.90m )
Accessed via entrance door, uPVC double glazed sash window to front and rear elevations, wood burning stove set in open chimney breast with hearth. Wooden flooring, storage cupboard ( with plumbing for washing machine) and stairs to first floor landing.
Kitchen Fitted with a range of matching shaker style wall and base units with rolled top work surfaces, inset Belfast sink with mixer tap, built in oven with four ring gas hob and extractor over, integrated fridge and integrated freezer. Complementary tiled splash backs, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, feature stable door to court yard and Double doors leading to;
Lounge 10' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.07m x 3.07m )
Upvc double glazed sash window to front elevation, Open fireplace with brick hearth and log burning stove, feature beams to ceiling and radiator.
First Floor Landing
With doors to,
Master Bedroom 11' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.28m )
Upvc double glazed sash window to front elevation, radiator, feature ornate cast iron fireplace and beams to ceiling
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.38m x 3.02m )
uPVC double glazed sash window to front, ornate cast iron fireplace, radiator and beams to ceiling
Fitted with a seperate shower cubicle, low level WC and a pedestal hand wash basin. Complementary tiled walls, uPVC double glazed sash window to rear, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Beautiful enclosed rear garden with a paved patio area and steps to an elevated lawned garden with mature planted boarders and walled boundaries. Gated access leads to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD202089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.