1 bedroom apartment for saleSelby Place, Southampton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Stunning Top Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room
- Three Piece Bathroom
- Built Aprox Three Years Ago
- Communal Permit Parking
- Communal Garden
- Close Proximity To Southampton Centre
Offering for sale this stunning top floor apartment built approximately three years ago, finished to a very high standard in Selby Place just off of Shirley High Street within close proximity to Southampton City Centre. Offering a good sized bedroom, open plan kitchen/living room and balcony.
Fox & Sons have great pleasure in offering for sale this stunning top floor apartment built approximately three years ago, finished to a very high standard in Selby Place just off of Shirley High Street within close proximity to Southampton City Centre.
The property offers a good size bedroom with built- in double wardrobes. The bathroom comprises a three piece suite with overhead main shower. The kitchen offers a modern space with fitted wall and base units with roll top work tops, built-in oven and hob, space for fridge/freezer and plumbing for washing machine. The lounge offers sliding patio doors leading out to a balcony.
The property is fully double glazed and has gas central heating and offers off street permit parking on a first come first serve basis. Would make an ideal investment or First Time Buy and offered with no onward chain.
Kitchen/lounge 21' 2" x 11' 6" ( 6.45m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 13' 8" max x 10' 6" ( 4.17m max x 3.20m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43880778.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU109098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.