3 bedroom terraced house for saleVictoria Street, GOSPORT
Sold STC £165,000
- Three bedroom mid terraced home
- Entrance hall, lounge & dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Re-fitted bathroom
- Three bedrooms
- Rear garden
- In our opinion in good condition internally
- Must be seen!
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom mid terraced home. The property is ideally situated, being within an easy walk of the town centre, shops, buses, ferries and schools. Homes like these are going quickly at the moment, to arrange a viewing call us on 02392 503733.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom mid terraced home. The property is ideally situated, being within an easy walk of the town centre, shops, buses, ferries and schools. Features briefly include: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, re-fitted bathroom, three bedrooms, bathroom. In our opinion the property is in good condition through-out and an internal inspection is essential. Contact us on 02392 503733 to arrange a viewing today!
UPVC door to front access, stairs to first floor landing.
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, electric fire.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.82m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 6' 8" ( 4.29m x 2.03m )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, UPVC door to side access, matching wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, gas oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer.
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wc.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 12' 1" ( 4.37m x 3.68m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, in-built wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.82m )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, in-built wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 6' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.06m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
To the rear the garden is mainly laid to lawn, shed and rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43880787.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS105211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.