4 bedroom detached house for saleBlenheim Way, Watton, Thetford
Sold STC £210,000
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master
- Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway Providing Ample Parking
A WELL PRESENTED IDEAL FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION IN THE TOWN OF WATTON WITHIN EASY ACCESS TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES Accommodation comprises four bedrooms, en-suite to master, conservatory, front and rear garden, garage and driveway providing ample parking. An internal inspection is
A WELL PRESENTED IDEAL FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION IN THE TOWN OF WATTON WITHIN EASY ACCESS TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES. Accommodation comprises four bedrooms, en-suite to master, conservatory, front and rear garden, garage and driveway providing ample parking. An internal inspection is strongly advised.
Watton is surrounded by beautiful Norfolk countryside and woodlands including Thetford Forest and Wayland Wood.
Watton boasts a range of traditional amenities including a post office, supermarket, chemist, infant, junior and secondary schools. There is a weekly town market with lots to offer .
Watton Sports Centre offers a fitness suite, all weather courts, badminton, squash and snooker facilities while Richmond Park Golf Club has an 18-hole course, driving range and practice green.
Thetford, Dereham, Norwich and King's Lynn are all within an easy drive providing a wide choice of shopping and leisure venues. The nearby station at Harling Road is about 15 minute drive away and has a regular service to Norwich taking as little as 34 minutes, with the journey to Cambridge taking about 54 minutes. You can be at the glorious Norfolk coastal resorts of Hunstanton, Cromer or Wells-next-the-Sea in around an hour by car.
UPVC double glazed door. Windows to side. Door to:
Stairs to first floor. Radiator.
Suite comprising W.C. Washbasin. Extractor fan.
Lounge / Diner 20' 5" x 11' 8" ( 6.22m x 3.56m )
Dual Aspect. Bay window to front and French doors to rear. Living flame gas fire with surround. 2 radiators. Double doors to:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 17' 2" x 12' ( 5.23m x 3.66m )
Inset single drainer sink unit with Victorian style mixer taps cupboards below. Further good range of matching base wall and display cupboards. Fitted electric oven with gas hob and concealed extractor above. Work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, plumbing for dishwasher. Radiator. 2 UPVC double glazed windows to rear.
Utility Room 7' 6" x 4' 9" ( 2.29m x 1.45m )
Door to side. Stainless steel sink. Mixer tap over. Plumbing for washing machine. Wall and base units
Dining Room / Study 8' x 7' 6" ( 2.44m x 2.29m )
UPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator. Telephone Point.
Conservatory 12' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.28m )
Of UPVC and brick construction, double glazed double doors to side leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft. Airing cupboard. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 11' 8" ( 4.01m x 3.56m )
Window to front. Television point. Radiator.
Window to front. W.C. Vanity unit with inset washbasin cupboard below. Tiled Shower cubicle. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 6' 11" ( 3.56m x 2.11m )
Window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 8' ( 3.02m x 2.44m )
Window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom 4 12' x 7' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.16m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Television Point.
White suite comprising panelled corner unit bath with shower attachment. W.C. Pedestal washbasin. Window to rear. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls.
Garden mainly laid to lawn. Single garage with power. Two patio areas. Low maintenance.
With up and over door plus power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43880847.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAT104528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Watton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.