4 bedroom detached house for saleBeechwood Lane, Culcheth, Warrington, WA3 4HJ
- Available for viewings now!
- Quiet & sought after cul-de-sac location
- Detached property
- lounge, with open plan dining room
- fitted kitchen, downstairs WC, study
- Four bedrooms, additional converted loft
- Family bathroom, en suite to master
- Substantial gardens, driveway and garage
Courtyard are delighted to offer this individual detached property, in a prime location at the head of a sought after cul-de-sac within the Culcheth village. This is a prime opportunity to purchase an adaptable property in a good location.
The accommodation briefly comprises:-
entrance vestibule, lounge through to an open plan dining area, study, fitted kitchen and downstairs WC. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, the master benefiting from an en-suite, and a family bathroom. A further staircase from the second floor leads to an additional loft room, with velux windows. The property has an integral garage, which has a utility area and boiler room within. There is also an additional detached tandem garage at the rear of the property, which can be reached by the gated driveway which provides parking for several vehicles. The gardens are generous in size and have mature planted borders which help to keep the property relatively private.
Viewing is strictly by appointment only and is strongly recommended to appreciate all that this property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 354344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Courtyard Property Consultants, Culcheth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.