6 bedroom detached house for saleFairmile Avenue, Cobham
Offers in Region of
- Design & Build opportunity
- Private road
- Southerly facing location
- 6,735sq ft
- 0.6 acres
- Five bedrooms suites
- 720sq ft Master suite with his and hers dressing rooms
- Self contained annexe suitable for nanny or guests
- Beautiful mature and landscaped front and rear gardens
- Triple garage
A fabulous opportunity to either design and build one's own dream home or acquire this brand new 6,735sq ft residence off-plan. The property is yet to be commenced and currently leaves plenty of scope for design amendments and personalisation and can still be converted to a design and build scheme. This could potentially lead to a substantial saving in stamp duty. The plot is an enviable large and mature 0.6 acres located in a prime and private position within one of Cobham's sought after private roads.
A fabulous opportunity to either design and build one's own dream home or acquire this brand new 6,735sq ft residence off-plan.
Details for property ID 14289 supplied to Rightmove on 10/10/16 at 12:00 pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43881297.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grosvenor Billinghurst, Cobham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.