Commercial Property for saleVictoria Road, Ruislip, Greater London
A superb business opportunity for sale: "THE ORANGE COUCH" coffee shop business is available. A successful business located in Ruislip Manor high street a densely populated residential area and close to many other local and multiple traders and Ruislip Manor Underground Station nearby.
Rent £15,000 P/A 4 year rent review currently 9 years left on lease, rates are £5,000 p/a
The shop frontage is approximately 680 sq ft plus toilet, kitchen approximately 205 sq ft and parking space at the rear. The coffee shop been trading successfully for the past 2 years having built up a strong and loyal client base, bookings for birthday parties, events, library corner, approval from council for outside seating, lots of potential to grow the business with additions to the menu and events providing a healthy and profit of around £40k last year with accounts available upon request.
All equipment furniture, fixtures and fittings included in the sale price.
Call now for your appointment!!!!
Property ref: 121_2513_3854177
• MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
• These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
• The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
• Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
• Elliott & Co has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
• Elliott & Co has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Elliott & Co Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally...
680 sq ft
Window to front, TV, laminated flooring, security cameras, seating area, serving counter, Till, Fridges, ice cream freezer, door to:
Low level WC, wash hand basin.
205 sq ft.
Windows to side, door to side, 2 stainless steel sinks, roll edge worktops, Panini grill, 2x waffles makers, crepe and pancake machine, microwave, toaster, kettle. Industrial fridge, 3x freezers, electric cooker and hob ring, Industrial baking oven, commercial dishwasher, television for security system.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-43882494.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3854177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elliott & Co, Ruislip. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.