2 bedroom terraced house for saleByrds Lane, Uttoxeter
Sold STC £140,000
- Modern Terrace
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Through Lounge. Conservatory
- Kitchen Diner. Family Bathroom
- Off Road Parking. Garden
EARLY VIEWING is essential of this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED modern family home which in brief comprises: through lounge, CONSERVATORY, spacious kitchen diner,TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and family bathroom. Outside there is off road parking to the front of the property and enclosed rear garden.
This IMMACULATELY PRESENTED modern home which is situated in a sought after location offers excellent family accommodation in brief comprising: through lounge, CONSERVATORY, spacious kitchen diner,TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and family bathroom. Outside there is off road parking to the front of the property and enclosed rear garden. The market town of Uttoxeter has good local schools, shops and sport and leisure facilities, there is also convenient access to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links and the town also has its own railway station. EARLY VIEWING is considered essential to appreciate the size and standard of accommodation that is on offer.
Access to the property is gained via:
Upvc Entrance Door:
With stairs to the first floor accommodation; laminate flooring; doors off to:
Lounge: 12' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.89m x 3.20m )
With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation; French doors leading into the conservatory; feature fireplace with tiled inserts housing a gas fire; laminate flooring.
Being of uPVC construction having lighting; laminate flooring; double doors leading out to the rear garden.
Kitchen Diner: 14' 4" x 16' 2" max reducing to 11'8" ( 4.37m x 4.93m max reducing to 11'8" )
A fully fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; point for cooker; plumbing for washing machine; integrated fridge; range of matching eye level units; cooker hood; understairs storage cupboard; complementary wall and floor tiling; uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations; central heating radiator; door leading out to the rear garden.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
With uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; loft access; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 15' x 10' 6" max ( 4.57m x 3.20m max )
With uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two: 11' 7" x 9' ( 3.53m x 2.74m )
With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation; built in wardrobes; central heating radiator; overstairs storage cupboard.
Bath with electric shower over; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; complementary tiling; storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
To the front of the property is block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. The rear garden having patio area, being laid to lawn with mature shrub and herbaceous plantings and there are fenced boundaries.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turn left into the High Street, left again into Smithfield Road, proceeding out onto the Stone Road, taking the right hand turn into Holly Road, second left into Byrds Lane where the property can be found on the right hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43882806.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR103614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.