3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAmesbury Circus, Nottingham
- Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Story Extension To The Side
- Garage And Driveway
This unique property comes to the market ideal for anybody who needs a larger property in the Aspley and Broxtow area as it extended. Three double bedrooms with a upstairs bathroom and a garage. Close to the motorway and local shops with great access to the local schools.
Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000. Property for sale in the NG8 area. This unique property comes to the market ideal for anybody who needs a larger property in the Aspley and Broxtow area as it extended. Three double bedrooms with a upstairs bathroom and a garage. Close access to the Motor way and local shows with local school of Rosslyn Park Primary and Nursery School. Viewing highly advised and call office for more information.
Lounge 11' Plus Bay x 14' 8" ( 3.35m Plus Bay x 4.47m )
Double glazed windows to the front elevation, fire place and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 17' 11" Max ( 2.57m x 5.46m Max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall an base units. Comprising of sink drainer with work surfaces, wall mounted radiator and part tiled walls. Electric oven and gas hob, also there is space for dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. Double glazed window to rear with a door to the rear porch.
Entrance porch is to the rear with a double glazed door to the side and gives access to the cloakroom.
WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom 1 14' 7" Max x 9' 7" ( 4.45m Max x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the front with a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 17' 6" x 7' 10" Max ( 5.33m x 2.39m Max )
Double glazed windows to the rear with a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' x 9' 7" Max ( 3.05m x 2.92m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear with a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, bath and mixer taps with electric shower unit and attachment, Wash hand basin, WC and part tiled walls.
To the rear of the property has a further garage and is a low maintenance paved area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43882917.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.