3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Old Dairy, Boston
- WELL PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- LOUNGE & KITCHEN DINER
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER BEDROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
This well presented 3 BEDROOM property is situated in a popular residential location in Boston and benefits from allocated parking and enclosed rear garden. The accommodation comprises in brief a Lounge, Kitchen Diner, Utility, 3 Bedrooms with En-Suite to Master Bedroom and a family Bathroom.
END OF TERRACE 3 BEDROOM 3 STOREY HOUSE IN POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION WITH ALLOCATED PARKING AND ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN.
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, ceiling light point, wall mounted central heating thermostat, wooden flooring, door leading through to the Lounge.
Lounge 12' 10" maximum x 15' 6" maximum ( 3.91m maximum x 4.72m maximum )
With window to front aspect, coved cornice, ceiling light point, 2 radiators, understairs storage cupboard, living flame coal effect fireplace with fitted hearth and display surround, TV aerial point, wiring for satellite TV.
Kitchen Diner 16' x 9' 1" ( 4.88m x 2.77m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated oven and grill, 4 ring gas hob and illuminated fume extractor above, space for twin height fridge freezer, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling mounted lighting, window to rear aspect, French doors leading to the rear garden.
Currently providing the property with a Utilities cupboard with plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for condensing tumble dyer, ceiling light point, extractor fan, wall mounted electric consumer unit.
First Floor Landing
With ceiling light point, ceiling mounted smoke alarm, window to front aspect, radiator, built-in linen cupboard with slatted shelving within, further double cloak cupboard with hanging rail and shelving within, stairs rising to second floor.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" maximum x 9' 8" maximum ( 3.38m maximum x 2.95m maximum )
With window to front aspect, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 8' 3" maximum x 9' 7" maximum ( 2.51m maximum x 2.92m maximum )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light point.
With 3 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, WC, panelled bath with wall mounted Aqualisa mains fed shower over, tiled splashbacks, radiator, obscure glazed window, extractor fan, ceiling light point.
Second Floor Landing
With stairs rising from First Floor Landing, ceiling light point, access to roof space, storage cupboard housing the gas combination central heating boiler.
Master Bedroom 15' 3" incl entrance area excl window x 12' 7" ( 4.65m incl entrance area excl window x 3.84m )
With Velux window to rear aspect, window to front aspect, eaves storage space, ceiling light point, radiator. Door to: -
En-Suite Shower Room
With 3 piece suite comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, shower cubicle with wall mounted Aqualisa shower within, eaves storage space, radiator, electric shaver point, ceiling light point, extractor fan, Velux window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property is an allocated parking space with further visitor parking available.
The rear garden is initially laid to a paved patio seating area with a further section of lawn with flower and shrub borders. The garden is enclosed by fencing and served by tap and lighting.
2 Timber Shed
To be included in the sale.
Potential purchasers should be aware that there is a Management Charge on the property of approximately £75 per quarter at the time of the brochure going to print, payable to Hodgkin Elkington for the management of unadopted walkways, roadways, lighting and green areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43882923.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.