2 bedroom apartment for saleNorfolk Road, North Uxbridge
- Collection of 9 contemporary apartments
- Sought-after North Uxbridge Location
- Short walk to town centre and transport
- Low maintenance, modern building
- Sleek, open plan interiors
- EPC Rating C
Exceptional location and superb accommodation.
Ideally positioned in this sought after location in North Uxbridge the stylish two bedroom apartments provides bright open plan living space in this boutique block.
Briefly the accommodation on offer comprises of , entrance hall, open plan living space with a fully fitted kitchen area.
There are two bedrooms with the impressive master bedroom measuring some 14`5 x 13`5.
There is a large three piece bathroom suite, with bath, wash basin and w.c.
There are attractive grounds surrounding the building, with an allocated parking space to the rear.
Furlong Court is just a few minutes walk from Uxbridge station with its Metropolitan and Piccadilly line services to the heart of the capital.
Baker Street can be reached in as little as 36 minutes.
Uxbridge Common is just a short walk away, as is Hillingdon Leisure Centre with its state of the art facilities and 50 metre indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
Air travelers will appreciate the close proximity of Heathrow, less than 6 miles away, while the A40 and M25 are a short drive away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43883376.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26026206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cameron Estate Agents, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.