3 bedroom apartment for saleRoyal Chase, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Sold STC £495,000
- Dining Hall
- Sitting Room
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3/Study
- Single Garage
- One Car Parking Spaces
17a Royal Chase is the top half of a 1950's detached house built of mellow brick and part hung tile elevations under a tiled pitched roof with powder coated aluminium double glazed windows.
Leasehold: Currently in the process of being extended to 148 years
The house was converted into 2 apartments during the 1970's but 17a has recently been updated internally to a good standard throughout including a 'Hive' central heating system, and is being offered with the benefit of a lease extension alongside the transactional sale.
Externally the property enjoys use of the private Great Culverden Park by way of the locked, gated passageway nearby.
- Covered Entrance leading into communal hall, front door opening into
Staircase with picture window & remote control blind, leading to a central
- Dining Hall with intercom entry phone, solid oak sound proofed flooring, cast iron radiator and storage coat cupboard. Doors to all rooms and
Linen closet with chrome heater towel rail & hanging rail with shelving below.
- Cloakroom with window to front, slate floor, low level WC, sink and chrome ladder towel rail.
- Sitting room with open feature fireplace and picture rail. Rear aspect, overlooking the garden below.
- Kitchen with slate floor, high gloss, soft close base and wall units with quartz work surfaces over, 1 ½ bowl inset sink, space and plumbing for fridge freezer and dishwasher. Built in Electrolux double oven with 4 ring gas Beko hob, stainless steel splash back and Smeg extractor fan above. Door to Laundry cupboard with top loading washing machine and wall mounted gas boiler.
- Master Bedroom with picture window to front, built in wardrobes & shelving. Vanity unit concealed within cupboard.
- Bedroom 2 double bedroom with window to front and built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3/Study double bedroom to the rear with built in storage and display cupboards.
- Bathroom with window to side, slate flooring, fully tiled walls, Aqualisa remote control shower over bath with separate hand attachment, low level WC, slim line chrome ladder towel rail
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43883982.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TON160099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops & Staff, Tunbridge Wells - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.