2 bedroom cottage for saleDove Cottages, Thorpe Mandeville
- An attractive stone cottage
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Two bedrooms
- Large garden to front
- Rear courtyard
- Further offset garden
AN ATTRACTIVE STONE COTTAGE WITH GENEROUS GARDENS AND OFF ROAD PARKING.
Porch, hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms, large garden to front, rear courtyard and further offset garden and parking.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£235,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury 7 miles
Brackley 8 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Banbury railway station 6 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury proceed in an Easterly direction toward Brackley (A422). After the M40 junction continue along the A422 and at the top of Blacklocks Hill turn left into the B4525. Follow the road for approximately 3 miles and turn left where signposted to Thorpe Mandeville. Turn left into the village, travel past The Three Conies and the property will be found after a short distance on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
Situation - THORPE MANDEVILLE is a pretty village with an excellent public house/restaurant, a church and village hall. Approximately two miles distant lies the larger village of Culworth where there is a butchers, primary school, public house and cricket club.
The Property - 5 DOVE COTTAGES is a stone built period cottage in this relatively small village lying on the South Northamptonshire/North Oxfordshire borders. It is conveniently placed for access to Banbury, Brackley, junction 11 of the M40 and A43. There are primary schools in nearby villages including Culworth, Middleton Cheney and Chacombe and secondary schooling at Chenderit School, Middelton Cheney.
The cottage has a large main reception room, a separate dining room and a well fitted kitchen. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and the bathroom which is on the ground floor has a modern white suite including a separate shower cubicle. This is complimented by double glazing and oil fired central heating via radiators. Externally there is a very large garden to the front, a small courtyard to the rear and another parcel of garden land a few yards from the back of the property ideal for growing fruit and veg. There is also off road parking and hardstanding approached via access to the side of the terrace.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* An end terrace stone cottage.
* Well proportioned accommodation on two floors.
* Spacious sitting room with fireplace and window to front.
* Dining room with window to rear.
* Re-fitted modern kitchen with window to rear and door to the garden.
* Bathroom with a modern white suite comprising panelled bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, window.
* Large double bedroom with window to front.
* Second bedroom also large enough for a double bed with window to rear, built-in wardrobes.
* Oil fired central heating via radiators and double glazing.
* Large mainly lawned garden to front, small courtyard to rear and further parcel of land which is offset and approached via a path a few yards from the back of the property ideal for growing vegetables. Here there is also off road parking space and hardstanding which is approached via a shared vehicular access at the end of the terrace.
Services - * All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. The oil fired boiler is located in the kitchen.
Local Authority - South Northants District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43884300.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26455239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.