3 bedroom flat for saleLutterworth Road, Blaby, Leicester
- A three bedroom deceptively spacious first floor maisonette
- In need of a few improvements
- No chain
- Leasehold 99 years from 1980 - 64 years remaining
- Ground rent 37.50 six monthly
A three bedroom deceptively spacious first floor maisonette in need of a few improvements and benefitting from no chain. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/diner, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
Leasehold 99 years from 1980 - 64 years remaining
Ground rent 37.50 six monthly
With stairs off and telephone point.
3.2m (10ft 6in) x 2.74m (9ft 0in) maximum measurements taken
Having a range of base and wall units and window to the front elevation.
5.31m (17ft 5in) x 4.49m (14ft 9in) maximum measurements taken
With storage cupboard and two windows to the front elevation.
Giving access to all three bedrooms.
2.12m (6ft 11in) x 2.3m (7ft 7in) maximum measurements taken
With window to the front elevation.
3.5m (11ft 6in) x 3.12m (10ft 3in) maximum measurements taken
With built in wardrobe and window to the front elevation.
2.59m (8ft 6in) x 3.02m (9ft 11in) maximum measurements taken
With built in double wardrobe and window to the front elevation.
With low flush wc and window to the rear elevation.
With bath, wash hand pedestal and window to the rear elevation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43884525.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 210025690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thorp's, Blaby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.