4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWeet Shaw Lane, Cudworth, Barnsley
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 4 bedrooms
- Semi detached
- 2 garages
- Access to commuter links
- No chain
NO UPWARD CHAIN Only by taking a detailed inspection can this deceptively spacious, extended, 4 bedroomed, bay windowed semi detached property be fully appreciated. The property has an extensive and immaculately presented rear garden, gas central heating, double glazing where stated and two garages.
Only by taking a detailed inspection can this deceptively spacious, extended, 4 bedroomed, bay windowed semi detached property be fully appreciated. The property has an extensive and immaculately presented rear garden, gas central heating, double glazing where stated and two garages.
Front Entrance Porch
With tiling to the floor and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
There is a staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator and a built in storage cupboard.
Lounge 13' 8" into bay window x 13' 11" into recess ( 4.17m into bay window x 4.24m into recess )
With coving and a ceiling rose, a feature fire surround housing a living flame gas fire, TV point, two radiators and a front facing double glazed bay window.
Dining Room 13' 11" into recess x 12' 11" ( 4.24m into recess x 3.94m )
Having coving, understairs storage, fireplace with a marble hearth and gas fire with a back boiler set behind, there is a radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 7' 7" ( 3.91m x 2.31m )
With a range of wall and base units finished in walnut effect, there is an extractor hood, four ring gas hob, electric oven, one and a half bowl sink, plumbing for washing machine, tiling to the floor, radiator, rear facing double glazed entrance door and rear and side facing double glazed windows.
First Floor Landing
There is a built in storage cupboard, access to the loft and a spindled balustrade.
Bedroom One 13' 10" into recess x 12' ( 4.22m into recess x 3.66m )
With coving to the ceiling, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' ( 3.78m x 2.44m )
Having coving to the ceiling, laminate flooring, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 9' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.79m )
With coving, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window offering views.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.49m )
With a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window offering views.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, panelled bath with mixer shower set over, tiling to the walls, tiling to the floor, a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is access to a single garage with up and over doors to the front and rear.
To the rear is much larger than expected, immaculately presented garden with a patio, pond, lawns, mature shrubs and borders, a greenhouse and a further single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43884873.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.