2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBruce Avenue, Worsbrough, Barnsley
- 2 bedrooms
- Semi detached
- Popular area
- Off street parking
- CALL US NOW!
2 bedroom Home, Well presented, gated off street parking, good sized rear garden. VIEWING RECOMMENDED
2 bedrooms, semi detached, off street parking, popular area! CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!
This is a Harron Homes Part Exchange Property which is subject to a £250.00 deposit on reservation.
With a front facing double glazed entrance door, radiator, staircase rising to the first floor landing and laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' 11" into recess x 13' 6" ( 3.94m into recess x 4.11m )
With an inset to the chimney breast, laminate flooring, radiator and a front facng double glazed window.
Kitchen 16' x 7' 1" into recess ( 4.88m x 2.16m into recess )
Having a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, tiled splash backs, radiator, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, tiling to the floor, side facing and rear facing double glazed windows and a rear facing double glazed entrance door.
First Floor Landing
Having a side facing double glazed window and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 11' x 7' 1" to wardrobe fronts ( 3.35m x 2.16m to wardrobe fronts )
There are mirror fronted wardrobes, front facing double glazed window, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" max x 8' 9" ( 3.02m max x 2.67m )
With laminate flooring, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Occassional Bedroom 8' 2" x 6' 7" ( 2.49m x 2.01m )
With laminate flooring.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, tiling to the walls, rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43884879.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL112046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.