3 bedroom flat for saleMarina, Bexhill-On-Sea
- Purpose built
- First floor flat
- Well presented with sea views
- Three bedrooms
- Viewing advised
Located adjacent to Bexhill Seafront this three bedroom purpose built flat situated on the first floor of a well presented apartment block, benefits from having beautiful sea views. The accommodation briefly comprises a lounge, kitchen, 3 bedrooms & a bathroom. Viewing comes strongly recommended.
Located adjacent to Bexhill Seafront, this three bedroom purpose built flat situated on the first floor of a well presented apartment block, benefits from having beautiful sea views. The accommodation briefly comprises a lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Viewing comes strongly recommended.
Communal Entrance Porch
Having a lift to all floors and door entry system.
Storage cupboard and a built in airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Lounge 13' 1" x 13' 5" ( 3.99m x 4.09m )
Double glazed doors leading out to the balcony with sea views, a feature fireplace and a radiator.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 6' 4" ( 2.90m x 1.93m )
This fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap, space and gas point for cooker, space for a fridge, space for a freezer, a built in storage larder and a radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 9" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.89m max x 3.40m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with sea views, a built in storage wardrobe and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" max x 10' 4" max ( 3.51m max x 3.15m max )
Double glazed window to the side aspect with sea views, a built in storage wardrobe and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 4" x 7' 11" ( 4.06m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect with sea views and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, a white suite with bath and shower attachment over, a wash hand basin, WC and a chrome ladder radiator.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43884924.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.