3 bedroom flat for saleMarina, Bexhill-On-Sea
Sold STC £225,000
- Sea Front Apartment
- Very Well Presented
- 3 Bedrooms
- Balcony With Sea Views
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this superb 3 bedroom sea front apartment with double balcony, situated on the second floor. The property is situated within the town centre and only 0.2 miles from Bexhill railway station. Viewing is highly recommended via sole agents Fox & Sons 01424 2242
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this superb 3 bedroom purpose built sea front apartment with double balcony, situated on the second floor. The apartment has been extensively updated with benefits including modern fitted kitchen, white bathroom suite, gas fired central heating and double glazed windows. There is a door entry system via the main front entrance and a lift. The property is situated within the town centre and only 0.2 miles from Bexhill railway station. Viewing is highly recommended via sole agents Fox & Sons 01424 224243.
Having door entry system via telephone. Stairs and lift providing access to apartment.
Lounge 17' 1" x 14' 1" ( 5.21m x 4.29m )
Having a double glazed door to the front aspect with direct sea views, solid oak flooring and a radiator. Open to:
Kitchen 6' 3" x 6' 3" ( 1.91m x 1.91m )
This fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink drainer, an electric cooker and gas hob with cooker hood over, an integral microwave, an integral fridge, integral freezer, integral washing machine, partly tiled walls and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 13' x 11' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.45m )
Having double glazed doors to the balcony with direct sea views and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' 7" plus fitted wardrobes ( 2.92m x 2.92m plus fitted wardrobes )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes with hanging and shelving space and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 6' ( 3.02m x 1.83m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Having double glazed window to the rear aspect, a bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, a wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC and partly tiled walls and flooring.
The current lease has approximately 165 yrs left to run (subject to confirmation). The apartment has undergone considerable updating and refurbishments including new central heating, electrics, internal doors, kitchen and oak flooring.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.