4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Bents, Leigh
- Traditional Detached
- Four Bedrooms. En Suite to Master
- Three Reception Rooms
- Spacious Kitchen Diner
- Outbuildings. Extensive Gardens
EARLY VIEWING is highly recommended of this INDIVIDUAL family home set on an EXCELLENT SIZED PLOT. In brief comprising: Three reception rooms, kitchen diner, four bedrooms, en suite to master & family bathroom. VARIOUS OUTBUILDINGS offering potential, subject to necessary planning permissions.
Situated in the hamlet of Leigh is this INDIVIDUAL property set on an EXCELLENT SIZED PLOT offering wonderful family living having spacious living accommodation in brief comprising: Three reception rooms, kitchen diner, four bedrooms, en suite to master and family bathroom. Outside there are VARIOUS OUTBUILDINGS offering potential, subject to the necessary planning permissions. The hamlet of Leigh has easy commutability to the towns of Stoke, Stafford and Derby together with easy access to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links and also to the market towns of Uttoxeter and Ashbourne. EARLY VIEWING is highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer.
Access to the property is gained via:
Having windows to the front and side elevations; door leading into:
Having storage cupboard; central heating radiator; stairs to the first floor accommodation; doors off to:
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; door leading into understairs store room.
Sitting Room: 14' 1" x 9' 10" ( 4.29m x 3.00m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; beams to the ceiling; leading into:
Lounge: 19' x 14' 9" ( 5.79m x 4.50m )
Having double glazed windows to the front and side elevations; French doors leading out to the garden; two central heating radiators; vaulted ceiling.
Study: 7' 9" x 5' 11" ( 2.36m x 1.80m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Having wash hand basin; low level w.c.; tiled flooring.
Kitchen Diner: 29' 7" x 12' ( 9.02m x 3.66m )
A fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher; further appliance space; Range style oven; range of matching eye level units; cooker hood; complementary wall and floor tiling; wall lighting; beams to the ceiling; French doors leading out to the garden; double glazed windows to the side elevations.
Stairs From The Hallway:
Half Galleried Landing:
Having two central heating radiators; cupboard housing the hot water tank; double glazed window to the rear elevation; doors off to:
Master Bedroom One: 21' 5" max including door lobby x 12' 4" max ( 6.53m max including door lobby x 3.76m max )
Having double glazed windows to the front and side elevations; two central heating radiators; wall lighting; loft access; door leading into:
Having double glazed window to the side elevation; enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; heated towel rail; complementary wall and floor tiling.
Bedroom Two: 14' 5" x 9' 9" ( 4.39m x 2.97m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; vaulted ceiling; beams to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three: 12' 6" x 7' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.31m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; beams to the ceiling.
Bedroom Four: 12' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.94m x 2.36m )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation; central heating radiator.
Family Bathroom: 12' 5" x 10' ( 3.78m x 3.05m )
Having bath with mixer taps; enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; heated towel rail; double glazed window to the front elevation; ceiling spot lights; complementary tiling.
The property has various outbuildings that offer potential, subject to the necessary planning permissions. There is an extensive patio area to the front and side elevations, the garden is laid predominantly to lawns with mature hedge and herbaceous plantings.
We are advised that the plot extends to over half an acre (not verified).
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turning left into High Street, left again into Smithfield Road which becomes Stone Road and on into the village of Bramshall. Continuing out over the railway crossing taking a right hand turn into Hot Hill Lane proceeding to its conclusion. At the T junction take a left hand turn where the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43884972.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.