2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHornby Avenue, Bromborough, Wirral
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Popular Location
- No Onwards Chain
- Communal Gardens
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
Offered to the market with no onwards chain is this two bedroom ground floor flat with garage. Situated in the popular residential area of Bromborough, this property is ideal for local amenities and transport links. Viewing is highly recommended, so contact us at branch to avoid disappointment.
Thinking of down sizing or maybe looking at getting on the property ladder? Then look no further than this two bedroom ground floor flat, set in the popular residential area of Bromborough. Briefly comprising of Lounge, Kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, balcony and garage. This flat is perfectly situated for local transport links and amenities. Viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance hall with a wooden door to the front, storage heater and a storage cupboard.
Lounge 18' 6" into recess x 12' 7" ( 5.64m into recess x 3.84m )
Lounge with full height double glazed windows to the front and a double glazed door with double glazed window above leading to the balcony. Feature coal effect electric fire place set in fire surround. Electric storage heater, laminate flooring, television connection point and telephone connection point.
Kitchen 5' 5" x 10' 9" ( 1.65m x 3.28m )
Modern style fitted kitchen with wall and complementary base units with rolled top work surfaces and tiled splash backs, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Integrated electric oven, integrated electric hob and plumbing for a washing machine. double glazed window to the front and tiled floor.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.57m )
Bedroom one comprising of double glazed window to the rear aspect, a built in wardrobe and electric storage heater.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.57m )
Bedroom Two featuring double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in storage and electric storage heater.
Bathroom comprising of bath with shower over and tiling to walls, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, laminate flooring, wall heater and extractor fan.
There are well maintained communal gardens to the front and rear.
Single garage with up and over doors and power.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43884993.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO103675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.