Business Park for saleLomondgate Park, Stirling Road, Dumbarton, G82 3RG
100,000 sq. ft.
- 100,000 sq ft (9,290 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- Modern Business Park
- Serviced Development Land
- Suitable for Industrial Use
- Lease or Purchase Design & Build Opportunities or Land Sales
- 9,290 to 32,500 sq m (100,000 to 350,000 sq ft)
- 2.0 to 8.09 hectares (5 to 20 acres)
- Gateway to Loch Lomond
- 30 minutes drive from Glasgow city centre
- M8 motorway - 7 miles & Glasgow International Airport - 12 miles
- Identified as a Top 4 site for large or very large Data Centre
Lomondgate Park's first occupier is Aggreko - the world leader in the supply of temporary power solutions - which has developed a 200,000 square foot state-of-the-art £22 million manufacturing facility with associated offices.
There is a further 20 acre strategic site between Aggreko and the A82.
Lomondgate Park offers a new business location in a place known world-wide for its natural beauty and which is steeped in history. It offers the best of all worlds. It is on the doorstep of Loch Lomond and the Loch Lomond & the Trossachs National Park yet is highly accessible (by road and rail) from Glasgow city centre. It is only half an hour from Glasgow Airport via dual carriageway and has nearly half of Scotland's population within a one hour drive time (and 936,000 people within a 30 minute drive-time). It is at the core of one of the Glasgow city-region's Strategic Economic Investment Locations, offering locational strengths to a range of key sectors including; tourism, creative industries, financial & business services, engineering and drinks. Existing local businesses include Aggreko, BBC Scotland, Chivas Brothers, Polaroid Eyewear, Diamond Power and a cluster of drinks-industry businesses.
Lomondgate has also been identified by Scottish Enterprise and Scottish Development International as one of the top four locations in Scotland for large or very large (60,000 to 150,000 sq ft) data centres.
Less than 15 miles west is the Clyde Naval Base - the biggest single site employer in Scotland
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Lomondgate4RP10043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rosslyn Property Ltd, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.