3 bedroom detached house for saleFinsbury Close, Dinnington, Sheffield
Guide Price £155,000
- WELL PRESENTED MODERN DETACHED HOUSE
- Three Bedrooms, En-Suite to Second Bedroom
- Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory
- Front and Rear Garden
- Guide Price £155,000-£160,000
NO CHAIN! GUIDE PRICE £155,000-£160,000 Well presented THREE BEDROOM detached house. Located amidst similar properties convenient for local amenities & transport facilities.
NO CHAIN! Offered for sale is this well presented, THREE BEDROOM detached property. Situated within an established residential development on the outskirts of Dinnington and within three miles of motorway connections. Accommodation comprises entrance porch, cloakroom WC, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms, second bedroom with en-suite shower room, family bathroom and front and rear gardens.
Double glazed entrance door, with double glazed door to kitchen.
Double glazed door and central heating radiator.
Front facing window, central heating towel rail, fully tiled walls, vanity wash hand basin and WC
Lounge 17' 1" into bay window x 12' 2" maximum ( 5.21m into bay window x 3.71m maximum )
Front facing double glazed window and two central heating radiators.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 7' 11" ( 3.43m x 2.41m )
Double glazed French doors leading into conservatory with central heating radiators.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 7' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.16m )
Fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units, works surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit, integrated gas hob, electric oven and cooker hood, plumbing and space for a washing machine and dishwasher, mosaic splash backs, walk in cupboard, rear facing double glazed window and central heating window.
Conservatory 16' 9" x 9' 1" ( 5.11m x 2.77m )
Upvc construction with anti glare roof, laminate flooring and under floor heating.
Bedroom One 9' 3" to front wardrobe x 9' 1" to rear wardrobe ( 2.82m to front wardrobe x 2.77m to rear wardrobe )
Fitted with built in wardrobes and overhead storage, separate wardrobes into the recess, double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 9" excluding the door ( 3.66m x 2.67m excluding the door )
Rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and spot lights to the ceiling.
En - Suite
Fitted with a shower cubicle with shower, vanity wash hand basin, WC, shaver point, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring and side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 10" to rear wardrobe ( 2.62m x 2.08m to rear wardrobe )
Fitted with built in wardrobes, spot lights to the ceiling, rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising a panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin, WC, tiling to the splash backs, front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Front garden having a lawned area and path leading to the front entrance door and side porch.
Enclosed rear garden with fence to the sides, patio area and decking area to the rear.
Garage in a block of two.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43886082.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.