5 bedroom detached house for saleASCOT, BURLEY WOOD, BURLEIGH ROAD, ROYAL BERKSHIRE, SL5 7JZ
- Stunning detached modernised property quietly situated on this sought after lightly wooded private road within walking distance of Ascot and all its amenities including the Royal Race Course. Situated
- Wide Entrance Hall
- Stunning Double Aspect Drawing Room
- Large Dining Room
- Beautifully Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room with contemporary units and stone tops plus a Lantern and bi-fold doors to the rear
- Utility Room
- Re-fitted Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom suite
- Contemporary En-suite Bathroom
Stunning detached modernised property quietly situated on this sought after lightly wooded private road within walking distance of Ascot and all its amenities including the Royal Race Course. Situated on a commanding elevated site within the catchment area of exemplary schools including sought after Charters. Vacant possession is offered.
Wide Entrance Hall
Stunning Double Aspect Drawing Room
Large Dining Room
Beautifully Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room with contemporary units and stone tops plus a Lantern and bi-fold doors to the rear
Master Bedroom suite
Contemporary En-suite Bathroom
Four Further Bedrooms, two with En-suite Shower Rooms
Re-fitted Family Bathroom
Double Width Garage
Driveway parking for 5/6 cars
Landscaped Sunny Gardens with two areas of level lawn and two patios
Kitchen/Breakfast Room/Family Room
Ensuite Shower Room
Rear aspect with bi-folds
Secluded private setting
From the Heatherwood Hospital roundabout take the 3rd exit towards Windsor. At the first mini roundabout turn left into Burleigh Road and first left into Geffers Ride.
Local Council Authority
Windsor & Maidenhead Borough Council
All main services. Gas Central Heating. Carr Williams Estate Agents wish to advise all interested parties that the services or domestic appliances mentioned in these property particulars have not been tested. The buyer is therefore advised to make all necessary enquires and tests prior to purchase.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43886238.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAASCPD20P1938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carr Williams, Ascot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.