3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDean Park Drive, Drighlington, Bradford
- Beautiful Family Home In Popular Location
- Spacious Three Bedroom Accommodation
- Lounge, Dining Area And Kitchen
- PVCu Double Glazing. Gas Central Heating
- Convenient For M62 Motorway Access
- Driveway And Single Detached Garage
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating = D
An impressive three bedroom semi-detached family home with PVCu double glazing and gas central heating. This well presented property comprises briefly to the ground floor: Front entrance vestibule, lounge with bay window and through access into a dining room, kitchen fitted with a range of units with gas hob and inbuilt electric oven. A first floor landing provides access to three bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with three piece suite and having a separate shower cubicle. Externally to the front of the property there is a paved and shrub garden area. A driveway to the side provides ample parking and access to a detached single garage. To the rear of the property there is a paved patio area and lawned garden with shrub border. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
This well presented property is conveniently situated for access onto the M621 and M62 motorway placing the principal trading centres of West Yorkshire within reasonable daily commuting distance. Drighlington offers an excellent range of local shopping and leisure amenities. Further shopping and leisure amenities including Marks and Spencer, Ikea and Showcase Cinema can be found at Birstall Retail Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43892517.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY160534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.