Land for saleMold Road, Alltami, MOLD
Withdrawn from Market
- BUILDING PLOTS
- PLANNING APPLICATION NUMBER: 054741
- PROPOSED PLANNING FOR THREE DWELLINGS IN TOTAL
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- THREE PLOTS AVAILABLE TO BE SOLD AS ONE OR SEPARATELY £130,000 PER PLOT
Christopher Hall Estate Agents are pleased to offer to the market a building plot with pending planning permission for the erection of three detached dwellings. The building plots are located at the rear of The Tavern Inn, in Alltami which is an increasingly sort after residential location. Each plot is £130,000. The plans are available to view on the Flintshire County council website under planning application number: 054741.
Should you require any further Information please contact our Shotton office
NOTE FROM THE AGENT VIEWING
Strictly by appointment only through the agents Deeside Office
MONDAY FRIDAY 09:00 17:00
SATURDAY 10:00 15:00
FORDE & HALL
For advice on mortgages and all aspects of house purchasing, contact Forde & Hall Independent Mortgage Brokers at the Shotton office.
Please note: Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
Please note that none of the appliances have been tested by the estate agents
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101246010349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Hall Estate Agents, Deeside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.