3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleExmoor Avenue, Leicester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Loft Room & En-Suite
- No Upper Chain
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME, located within driving distance to the city centre. Benefiting from off road parking & a patio rear yard, inside you will have a lounge, kitchen, dining room & conservatory, with three bedrooms upstairs & bathroom, with separate loft room. NO UPPER CHAIN
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME, which would make for a PERFECT FIRST TIME BUYERS HOME. Located within driving distance to the city centre as well as the "Space Centre". Benefiting from a front driveway providing off road parking to the front, to the rear you will have a slabbed patio area which is easy to maintain. Once inside the main hallway leads to a lounge and then onto the kitchen which gives access to the dining room. From here you will have access to the conservatory which leads to the rear yard. Once upstairs the first floor landing leads to the three bedrooms and to the main family bathroom. You will then have access to a loft room which has an en-suite shower room and skylights. NO UPPER CHAIN!
Door to the front, under stairs cupboard, stairs rising to the first floor and radiator.
Lounge 13' 5" into bay x 10' 10" into recess ( 4.09m into bay x 3.30m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front, fire place and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.33m )
Patio doors leading to the garden and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 6' 5" ( 3.61m x 1.96m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs, integrated oven, hob, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Double glazed window to the side.
Conservatory 9' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.00m )
Brick base with double glazing. Access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side and stairs rising from the ground floor.
Bedroom One 11' 10" to bay x 10' into recess ( 3.61m to bay x 3.05m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 11" into wardrobes ( 3.43m x 3.33m into wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 5" ( 2.49m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Two skylights and radiator.
Skylight, shower cubicle, WC and hand wash basin.
Double glazed window to the side, corner bath, WC, hand wash basin, heated towel radiator and complementary tiling.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking, To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain slabbed garden with patio area and fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43896404.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS105955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.