6 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Covenham St. Bartholomew
- Ideal For Equestrian Pursuits
- Approximately 3 Acre (sts) Paddock
- Substantial Grade II Listed Farmhouse
- Gardens of Approximately 1 Acre (sts)
- Opportunity to Create Separate Access to the Paddock
- Six Bedrooms
- Four Reception Rooms
- No Chain
- EPC Exempt
Ideal for anyone looking for equestrian pursuits or a small holding this substantial Grade II listed detached farmhouse which is offered for sale with no chain sits in gardens of approximately 1 acre (sts) with an additional 3 acre (sts) paddock. Situated in the popular and pretty village of Covenham which is ideally located for the market town of Louth, and just 27 miles from the historical city of Lincoln. The property boasts four reception rooms and six bedrooms together with two bathrooms and provides a variety of uses with the opportunity to create office and study rooms, dressing rooms and playrooms/games rooms. An in and out driveway with two accesses from the road sweeps across the front of the property and provides ample off road parking for numerous cars together with the opportunity to create a separate access along the side of the garden for the paddock. The gardens wrap around the property and are ideal for children to play in or for keen gardeners and there is also a patio area for alfresco dining.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43897041.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TLOSP207587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters-Turner Evans Stevens, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.