3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMilton Road, Bilston
Sold STC £110,000
- Spacious Semi Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Family Kitchen Diner
- Downstairs W.C. And Bathroom
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Well Presented Good Sized Garden
- Ideal For Transport Links, Schools And Amenities
- No Upward Chain
New to the market is this spacious family home, with three good sized bedrooms, ideal enclosed garden, kitchen diner, ample off road parking and within proximity to local transport links, schools and amenities
Calling all first time buyers and families. Spacious semi-detached home, attractively priced with no upward chain. New to the market is this spacious family home, with three good sized bedrooms, ideal enclosed garden, kitchen diner, ample off road parking and within proximity to local transport links, schools and amenities.
For your private viewing please call 01384 238779
Front Of The Property
Ample off road parking for up to two cars with lawn area leading to the property entrance
Lounge 14' 2" max x 10' min ( 4.32m max x 3.05m min )
Spacious front facing lounge with front facing double glazed window, fire place with wooden surround and gas fire
Kitchen 12' 10" Max x 12' 5" Min ( 3.91m Max x 3.78m Min )
Fitted kitchen diner with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating a sink and drainer, free standing oven and plumbing for utilities. With rear facing double glazed window and under stairs pantry
Downstairs cloak room to the rear of the property with w.c.
First floor landing with side facing double glazed window and access to the partially boarded loft
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 13' 5" max ( 3.02m x 4.09m max )
Double bedroom with carpeted flooring, front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 11' 7" ( 2.77m x 3.53m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 10' 5" max x 7' 3" ( 3.18m max x 2.21m )
Bedroom with front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in cupboard with central heating boiler
Fully tiled family bathroom with bath and overhead shower, wash basin, w.c and central heating radiator
Rear Of The Property
Enclosed rear garden with central path leading to fenced off lawn area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43897260.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.