1 bedroom flat for saleHeath Court, Hook Norton
- Spacious first floor modern apartment
- One Bedrooms
- Sitting room
- Allocated car parking
- Sought after village location
- No onward chain.
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR MODERN APARTMENT WITHIN THIS HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER AND WELL SERVED VILLAGE. INVESTMENT BUYERS ONLY.
Communal entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, heating, allocated car parking, no onward chain.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£135,000 LEASEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 9 miles
Chipping Norton 5 miles
M40 (J11) 10 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stow on the Wold 15 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury proceed in a Southwesterly direction towards Chipping Norton (A361). Having travelled through Bloxham turn right where signposted to Hook Norton and Milcombe. Continue until Hook Norton is reached. Meander through the village into Chapel Street and take the right hand turning into Mobbs Lane. At the junction turn left into Queen Street where you will see the development and car park on the right hand side after a short distance. The apartments' entrance can be found in the far right hand corner.
Situation - HOOK NORTON is an attractive and thriving village which is particularly popular. There are a range of amenities to include a general store, post office, primary school, a church, veterinary surgery, doctors surgery, dentist, library and three public houses. Some lovely countryside surrounds and there are two golf courses at Rye Hill and Tadmarton Heath both about ten minutes drive. Communications are excellent with the M40 motorway within 10 miles and trains to London from either Banbury (approximately 55 minutes) to Marylebone, or Kingham Station (approximately 80 minutes) to Paddington.
The Property - 1 HEATH COURT is a lovely spacious modern one bedroomed apartment which is pleasantly located in this modern development in the heart of this popular and thriving village. The apartment would make an ideal first time purchase within the village or may suit an investment buyer. We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout. Some of the main features include:
* Communal entrance with entry system and doors leading to just two apartments on the first floor.
* The sitting room/dining room has high ceilings with a velux roof window, recess spotlights and a window overlooking the front of the development. There is a large opening that leads into the kitchen.
* The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern high gloss slabbed eye level units and base cabinets and drawers with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks. There is a single bowl sink and draining board and a four ring electric hob, a single oven, integrated fridge and space and plumbing for a washing machine.
* The bedroom is double in size and has a window to the front and has a velux roof window.
* The bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, velux roof window.
* Outside the property to the front there is one car parking space being the left hand one of three in front of the flat.
The apartment will be sold with a 99 year lease which will commence once the purchase has completed. The combined ground rent and service charge is £581.88 per annum. This will include the buildings insurance and a monthly clean of the communal areas.
Services - All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. Electric radiator heating.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band A.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43898106.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26455847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.