3 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Holland Fen, Lincoln
- DETACHED 3/4 BEDROOM CONVERTED WESLEYAN CHAPEL
- LOUNGE, KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARDEN
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- SEMI RURAL LOCATION
This detached CONVERTED WESLEYAN CHAPEL is situated in a Semi Rural location in Holland Fen and offers potential purchasers with scope and potential for further planning conversion subject to gaining relevant planning permissions and consents. Being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
DETACHED 3/4 BEDROOM CONVERTED WESLEYAN CHAPEL WITH FURTHER SCOPE FOR CONVERSION AND AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
BEING SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door, tiled flooring, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 6' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.08m )
With roll edge work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer and tiled splashbacks, range of base and wall units, windows to dual aspects, plumbing for automatic washing machine, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
With stairs rising to first floor, wall mounted electric heater, ceiling light point.
Lounge 23' 3" x 12' 6" ( 7.09m x 3.81m )
With 2 windows, door leading into Front Lobby Area, ceiling light points, coved cornice, wall mounted electric heater.
Dining Room / Bedroom 4 13' 2" maximum x 9' 11" maximum ( 4.01m maximum x 3.02m maximum )
With electric heater, coved cornice, ceiling light point, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 7' 4" x 18' 2" ( 2.24m x 5.54m )
With 2 windows, electric night storage radiator, coved cornice, 2 ceiling light points.
Bedroom 1 9' 8" x 12' 8" ( 2.95m x 3.86m )
With 2 windows, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 7' 4" x 11' 9" ( 2.24m x 3.58m )
With window and ceiling light point.
Walk-In Shower Room
With obscure glazed window, wall mounted electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, light point.
With obscure glazed window, WC and ceiling light point.
First Floor Attic Room 30' 4" maximum incl roof trusses x 20' maximum incl roof trusses ( 9.25m maximum incl roof trusses x 6.10m maximum incl roof trusses )
With stairs rising from Entrance Hall, lighting and window. In the Agents opinion the room provides potential for further living accommodation subject to gaining the necessary planning permissions and consents from the relevant local authorities.
The property benefits from a hardstanding and gravelled area which provides off road parking and turning space.
The gardens are situated predominantly to the side of the property and are served by external light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43898421.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.