2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleIrby Street, Boston
- END OF TERRACE 2 BEDROOM HOUSE
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- GARDEN TO REAR
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- VIEWS OVERLOOKING ST BOTOLPHS CHURCH
This End of Terrace property is situated within a popular residential location close to Boston Town Centre and its amenities and enjoys views of St Botolphs Church. The property benefits from a Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms and a family Bathroom. The property benefits from a rear garden
2 BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE OVERLOOKING ST BOTOLPHS CHURCH.
Having front entrance door leading into Lounge.
Lounge 12' 2" maximum into recess x 11' 3" maximum ( 3.71m maximum into recess x 3.43m maximum )
Having window to front aspect, TV aerial point, wiring for satellite TV, radiator, picture rail, coved cornice, ceiling light point with ornamental rose, ornamental fireplace with feature surround.
Dining Room 9' 10" maximum x 8' 5" maximum ( 3.00m maximum x 2.57m maximum )
Having feature quarry tiled flooring, radiator, window to rear aspect, picture rail, ceiling light point, built-in recess storage, ornamental fireplace with display surround, understairs storage cupboard, door to stairs.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 6' 2" ( 3.56m x 1.88m )
Having roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset sink and drainer unit, base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units, gas cooker point, space for twin height fridge freezer, plumbing for automatic washing machine, window to side aspect, fluorescent striplight.
Having ceiling light point, door to rear garden, cloaks cupboard housing the combination gas central heating boiler.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Having free standing roll top bath with telephone style mixer tap, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs rising from Dining Room, ceiling light point, access to roof space.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" maximum x 11' 3" maximum ( 3.73m maximum x 3.43m maximum )
Having window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, ornamental fireplace, wood effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.95m )
Having window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, built-in cupboard.
The property benefits from a well maintained small front garden.
Gated access leads to the rear garden which benefits from a paved walkway, with established beds and borders containing a variety of flowering plants and shrubs. The garden is enclosed by a mixture of fencing and hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43898424.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.