4 bedroom detached house for saleStaples Hill, Partridge Green, Horsham, West Sussex
- Detached house, 4 bedrooms
- Outskirts of Partridge Green
- Spacious lounge area & dining area
- Good sized kitchen
- Light & airy sun room extension
- Tucked away position
- EPC energy rating D (64)
This lovely modernised home would suit a family who like to be near to the countryside but would also suit working professionals who like to entertain. It could not be in a better position as it is tucked away in a beautifully laid out modern development on the outskirts of Partridge Green.As you arrive at this home you will feel at ease as you pull up to your own drive with ample parking for several cars. Being tucked away in the corner, you will not have to worry about passing traffic. The entrance hall is welcoming and you have plenty of space to remove and store coats and shoes. The spacious lounge area, with modern feature gas fireplace, has lots of room to arrange your furniture exactly how you want. The room opens through to a formal dining area where you can enjoy meals with friends and family. When you do have gatherings the generous sun room extension flows off the dining room enabling you to accommodate a number of guests. You will enjoy cooking in the stylish kitchen which has been opened through to the utility room making it a much more user friendly space.On the first floor there are four bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from a stylish en-suite shower room and WC. There is a further modern family bathroom so you won't have to worry about the morning rush.The rear garden is lovely, offers an excellent degree of privacy and is the perfect setting for a family BBQ.
What the Owner says:
We were living in Cheshire and needed to relocate for work purposes. We initially started looking in the Horsham and Southwater area but then saw this property on the internet. When we arrived in Partridge Green we loved the feel of the village and the fact that it is surrounded by the countryside. The house felt very tucked away and was unlike any others we had viewed. Once inside we knew we would have to carry out some modernisation but the accommodation was well balanced and exactly what we needed. After seeing the garden and the views to open fields we knew we had to make an offer and were lucky enough to secure it. We have been very happy here and will be sad to go but we are moving towards the coast to be nearer to our family.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 16'2 x 12'11 (4.93m x 3.94m)
- Dining Area: 9'8 x 9'0 (2.95m x 2.75m)
- Kitchen: 15'2 x 9'7 (4.63m x 2.92m)
- Sun Room Extension: 10'8 x 9'4 (3.25m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'9 x 9'9 (4.19m x 2.97m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 7'5 x 4'6 (2.26m x 1.37m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'3 x 9'2 (2.82m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'11 x 8'1 (2.72m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'0 x 6'10 (2.44m x 2.08m)
- Bathroom: 6'5 x 5'8 (1.96m x 1.73m)
- Garage: 16'2 x 7'10 (4.93m x 2.39m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43899480.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21908035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.