3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBisley Grove, Bransholme, Hull
Sold STC £85,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Bedrooms
- Re-Fitted Dining Kitchen
- POPULAR CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION!
- Guide Price £85,000 - £90,000
***POPULAR LOCATION!!! MUST BE VIEWED!!!*** BOASTING RE-FITTED DINING KITCHEN, GARDENS AND GARAGE! CIRCLE THIS AD AND VIEW TODAY! GP £85,000 - £90,000
A well presented/much improved modern style three bedroom end terraced large family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing where specified.
Situated in a cul-de-sac position forming part of this popular/convenient residential location served by shops incorporating the Kingswood multi million pound residential, retail and leisure development, schooling for all ages, good road links and regular public transport services.
Representing in the writers opinion, a superb large family house which must be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
With door, window, ceramic tiled flooring and cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility.
With fully tiled walls, white suite comprising; Low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring and colonial style door.
Lounge 14' 10" x 14' 4" ( 4.52m x 4.37m )
With double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden, contemporary style feature fireplace incorporating built in electric fire, radiator, coving and door.
Re-Fitted Dining Kitchen 14' 9" x 11' 9" ( 4.50m x 3.58m )
With partially tiled walls, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, freestanding Aga style cooker incorporating six ring gas hob and fan assisted electric double oven with extractor cooker hood, radiator, double glazed dual aspect windows and ceramic tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 15' 3" max x 8' 8" plus recess ( 4.65m max x 2.64m plus recess )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" excluding fitted wardrobes x 8' 7" ( 3.07m excluding fitted wardrobes x 2.62m )
With double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, built in cupboard with trap door access to roof space, radiator and door.
Bedroom 3 12' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.87m )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
With partially tiled walls, white suite comprising; Panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, heated towel rail, double glazed window with patterned glass, vinyl floor covering and door.
With window, built in storage cupboard and radiator.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with timber decking area and timber fence forming boundary incorporating gate.
To the rear is a concrete garden designed for ease of maintenance and also affording multi vehicle parking facility, shrub bed, cold water tap, light, garage having light, power point, personnel door, vehicular up and over door and attached shed, brick built wall forming boundary incorporating hinged double access gates.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43899663.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.