3 bedroom barn conversion for sale4 Little Heath Barns, Cheshire Street, Audlem CW3 0HE
Sold STC £475,000
- A very rare opportunity to acquire a spacious barn and paddock in Audlem village
- Providing impeccable appointed, characterful accommodation and views
- Standing in gardens, grounds and paddock to 0.61 of an acre in all
- With extensive parking, hard standing and garaging facilities with large agricultural building
- Spacious reception and ground floor accommodation
- Fully appointed and equipped large family dining kitchen
- Cloakroom with WC and utility room
- Vaulted and beamed first floor with large master bedroom and en-suite
- Two further double bedrooms and bathroom
- Combination gas fired central heating and double glazing
Full descriptionWithin Audlem village a very rare opportunity to acquire a substantial barn conversion providing a wealth of attractive accommodation and features with enclosed gardens and separate grassed paddock in all to 0.61 of an acre with fine far reaching rural views and large agricultural building, detached double garaging. Delightfully presented throughout with large reception hall, spacious principal living room with fireplace and Clearview stove. Fully appointed dining kitchen, utility room and WC. Vaulted and beamed master bedroom with en-suite, two further double bedrooms and bathroom. Internal viewing advised.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43900353.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6163260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cheshire Lamont, Nantwich . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.