3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMiddleton Avenue, Dinnington, Sheffield
- NO CHAIN
- Three Bedrooms
- Generous Size Enclosed Garden
- Detached Garage
Offered to the market available with NO CHAIN is this THREE BEDROOM semi detached property, situated towards the edge of a CUL DE SAC location in a GENEROUS SIZE PLOT, this property must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Situated on the edge of a cul-de-sac position we are offering to the market this three bedroom semi detached property available with no chain. Ideal for first time buyers or family home which benefits from the spacious accommodation this property has too offer. Accommodation comprises of entrance porch, kitchen, dining room, lounge, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Boasting a generous plot and detached garage,ideal for access to Commuting link being closely situated to the A57, M1 and M18.
Front facing double glazed entrance door, understair storage cupboard and a radiator.
Lounge 12' 2" max x 15' 8" into bay ( 3.71m max x 4.78m into bay )
Front facing double glazed bay window, fireplace with marble inset and hearth and a radiator.
Dining Room 9' 8" x 9' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.79m )
Having a fireplace with gas fire, rear facing double glazed patio doors into conservatory and a radiator.
Conservatory 10' x 6' 3" ( 3.05m x 1.91m )
UPVC construction, front rear and side facing double glazed windows, vinyl flooring and doors opening onto steps leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.69m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktop space over, tiled splash backs, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for a cooker, space for a fridge and plumbing for a washing machine. Having a pantry, vinyl flooring, a radiator, rear facing double glazed window and door to side.
Stairs & Landing
Side facing double glazed window, airing cupboard housing the water tank and access to loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 9' 10" not into door to rear wardrobe ( 3.73m x 3.00m not into door to rear wardrobe )
Front facing double glazed window fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 12' 2" into door to back of wardrobes ( 2.95m x 3.71m into door to back of wardrobes )
Rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 9' 3" into door ( 2.57m x 2.82m into door )
Front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of a shower cubical, wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring and rear and side facing double glazed windows.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a lawn area, planted borders, driveway to side leading to garage enclosed by iron gates.
To the rear of the property is a very generous size lawned garden area, with planted borders, mature trees and shrubs and a paved area for garden furniture.
Garage 8' 11" x 17' 5" ( 2.72m x 5.31m )
Being converted into a workshop by the current vendor having a front facing double glazed door, and rear facing window.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43900725.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.