2 bedroom terraced house for saleEdale Road, Nottingham
Sold STC £85,000
- GUIDE PRICE £85,000 - £95,000
- 2 Bedrooms & Attic Room
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Well Presented
Well located close to local shops and amenitie with great access into the city centre. Is well ppresented2 bedroom and 2 reception room mid-terraced property is a great value for money in this aarea. Thisproperty is idea for any first time buyers or buy to let investors as it is currently rrented
Property for sale in the NG2 Sneintion area. This property is idea for any first time buyers or buy to let investors as it is currently rented out and opposite the primary school. Well located close to local shops and amenities with great access into the city centre. Is well presented 2 bedroom and 2 reception room mid-terraced property is a great value for money in this area. Viewing highly advised.
Lounge 10' 10" x 11' 2" ( 3.30m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the front, fire place and wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 11' 1" Plus Recess x 11' 2" ( 3.38m Plus Recess x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fire place and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 13' x 6' 2" ( 3.96m x 1.88m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units. Comprising of a sink drainer, work surfaces and wall mounted radiator. Gas oven and gas hob with space for washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Double glazed windows to the side and door leading out to the yard area.
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 11' 2" Max ( 3.30m x 3.40m Max )
Double glazed window to the front with a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" Max x 11' 2" Max ( 3.40m Max x 3.40m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator and a ladder leading to the attic room with additional storage.
Attic 9' 1" Restricted Head Hight x 11' 3" ( 2.77m Restricted Head Hight x 3.43m )
Double glazed skylight and additional storage.
Ground floor. Double glazed window to the side, wall mounted radiator, bath with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and part tiled walls.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43900731.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.