3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorth Road, Saltash
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Off Road Parking
- Open Plan Bespoke Kitchen and Dining Room
- Wonderful Views over the Tamar Valley
- Many Original Style Features
A well presented three bedroom home with off road parking .Accommodation comprising of lounge and separate Kitchen dining room with period style fireplaces, spacious bespoke kitchen with sun room, utility area, bathroom and three bedrooms. Benefits include upvc double glazing andgas central heating.
In the heart of Saltash this 1930s end of terrace house enjoys a central location convenient to shops and transport routes, views of the River Tamar and Dartmoor National Park, well presented accommodation and off road parking which can be rare in central locations like this. The property provides accommodation comprising lounge and separate Kitchen dining room with period style fireplaces, spacious bespoke kitchen with Sun room, utility area, bathroom and three bedrooms. Other benefits include upvc double glazing, gas central heating and original features such as exposed wooden floors, dado and picture rails and attractive fireplaces. Call Fox & Sons on 01752 847151 or more information or to book a viewing.
A light and airy, neutrally decorated hallway, featuring dado rails, radiator, smoke alarm, telephone point, wall mounted cupboard housing the electric fuses and meter, stairs to the first floor with two cupboards beneath providing useful storage and extra hanging space, and doors off to:
Living Room 12' 9" into bay x 11' 8" max ( 3.89m into bay x 3.56m max )
A well presented living room, neutrally decorated with front facing upvc double glazed bay window, picture rail, radiator, exposed wooden floorboards, television and telephone points and a chimney breast with recess to either side. The focal point of the room is an attractive open fire place with tile and slate hearth and surround and a wooden mantel above.
Dining Area 12' 9" max x 9' 3" max ( 3.89m max x 2.82m max )
A wonderful sized open plan dining area with attractive decor, featuring a picture rail, radiator, rear facing double glazed window, exposed wooden floorboards. With ample space for a family sized dining table and chairs, this stunning room has a chimney breast with traditional style fitted wooden storage and display cabinets to either side. The focal point of the room is an open fireplace with tile and slate hearth and surround and a period style wooden mantel.
Kitchen Area 15' 2" x 4' ( 4.62m x 1.22m )
A stunning and spacious bespoke kitchen featuring integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. To the a rear is a upvc double glazed window and a velux widow giving this room a wonderful bright feel. In addition there are wooden worksurfaces, pan drawers, pullout carousel storage cupboards and a ceramic 1 1/2 bowl sink with drainer and mixer taps.
Sun Room 8' 3" max x 7' 1" max ( 2.51m max x 2.16m max )
The Sun Room is of a UPVC double glazed construction with an opening sky light. from here you have access to the rear garden via UPVC double glazed french door a nd through to the ground floor WC and utility room.
Groung Floor Wc And Utility
In addition the the low level WC there is also space and plumbing for a washing machine plus storage cupboards. The boiler is also housed here.
First Floor Landing
Features continued dado rail, neutral decor, smoke alarm plus an air circulation system and doors off to:
A nice size bathroom with a rear facing partially obscured upvc double glazed window, loft access, radiator, tile effect laminated flooring and a suite in white to include, low level flush wc, wash hand basin with pedestal and a low level bath with wall mounted electric shower over.
Master Bedroom 11' 10" max x 11' max ( 3.61m max x 3.35m max )
An excellent sized double bedroom featuring picture rail, front facing upvc double glazed windows with views over rooftops across the Tamar and countryside, radiator, telephone point, and chimney breast with recess to one side and fitted wardrobe to the other. The focal point is a small open fireplace with tiled surround.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 4" into brest ( 3.61m x 2.84m into brest )
The second bedroom is also a good sized double bedroom with neutral decor and a rear facing upvc double glazed window, radiator, dado rail, chimney breast with a fitted storage cupboard to one side and fitted wardrobe to the other. There is also an additional storage cupboard providing shelving. The focal point is an open fire place with tiled surround.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 6' 11" ( 2.26m x 2.11m )
Bed room Three is an excellent sized single bedroom with picture rail, radiator, front facing upvc double glazed window with views toward the countryside and space for a single bed and storage furniture.
Rear Garden And Parking
The rear garden can be accessed from the Sun Room, by a door leading out onto a courtyard garden with space for potted plants and garden furniture. The garden is walled to either side with small raised flowerbeds. Steps lead up from the garden through a gate to the private off road parking area for two cars and access to the rear service lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43900740.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.