2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDerbyshire Drive, ILKESTON
- Semi Detached
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Stunning Rear Garden
- Must Be Viewed
Immaculately presented is this superbly appointed two bedroom semi detached property located on Derbyshire Drive. Simply look at the photos to appreciate what this property has to offer. This property just keeps on giving, from the stunning bathroom to the oasis of a rear garden.
Immaculately presented is this superbly appointed two bedroom semi detached property located on Derbyshire Drive. Simply look at the photos to appreciate what this property has to offer. This property just keeps on giving, from the stunning bathroom to the oasis of a rear garden, this is one of the best two bedroom semi detach properties on offer in Ilkeston. An internal inspection is an absolute must to ensure you do not miss out.
Internal accommodation is comprised of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Externally, there is a drive along with front and rear gardens. The property is double glazed and gas central heated.
Having double glazed door to the side elevation, wood effect laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor and access to:
Lounge 10' 6" max x 10' 8" ( 3.20m max x 3.25m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, feature fireplace and wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.00m x 3.23m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and four ring gas hob with extractor fan over, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation and double glazed door to the rear elevation,
Having power, double glazed window to the side elevation and plumbing for washing machine.
Conservatory 13' 6" x 8' 10" ( 4.11m x 2.69m )
Being of brick-built construction. Having double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations, double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window to the side elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.28m x 3.15m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, fitted wardrobes and painted floorboards.
Bedroom 2 7' 10" x 10' ( 2.39m x 3.05m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and painted floorboards.
Fitted with panelled bath with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Feature tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property are iron gates giving access to a driveway providing off road parking for one vehicle. Flowers, mature shrubs, fenced boundaries and a shed. To the rear is a large raised decking area, patio area and fenced and brick borders. Laid to lawn area with stepping stones leading towards a shed and mature shrubs and trees. Gated access to the side of the property and access to a brick out-house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43901109.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST202063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.