2 bedroom barn conversion for saleLeek Road, Waterhouses
Sold STC £349,950
A fabulous two bedroom detached barn conversion with adjoining paddock, situated in a superb location within the sought after village of Waterhouses, nestled on the edge of the Peak District National Park.
The property has been converted to the highest of standards by the vendors and offers beautifully presented accommodation over two floors.
Benefiting from double glazing, oil fired central heating and security alarm system.
Accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Porch, Cloakroom, Fully Fitted Kitchen and Lounge area to the ground floor. Landing Area, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom to the first floor.
The property is approached from the main road via a gravelled driveway leading up the barn and parking space for a large number of vehicles. A good sized garden area to the front of the property which is laid mainly to lawn.
Surrounding the property are stunning views of the surrounding countryside and the attached paddock with pond feature which amounts to ¾ of an acre or thereabouts.
This property is offered For Sale with no upward chain involved.
Entrance Hall - Storage cupboard. Tiled floor.
Cloakroom - W.c. Wash basin. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Kitchen - 9'7 x 13' (2.92m x 3.96m) - Range of fitted wall and base units. Sink unit with drainer and rinser bowl. Electric hob with extractor unit above. Double electric oven. Radiator. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Tiled floor. Utility area of with tile floor and plumbing point.
Lounge - 12'3 x 12'10 (3.73m x 3.91m) - Radiator. Oak flooring and stair case. Feature stone fire surround. Front door.
Landing Area - Radiator. Velux window.
Bedroom - 9'9 x 13'2 (2.97m x 4.01m) - Radiator. Velux window. Storage cupboards. Exposed beams.
Bedroom - 13' x 8'7 (3.96m x 2.62m) - Radiator. Storage cupboard. Exposed beams.
Bathroom - Corner shower cubicle. W.c. Wash basin with storage unit below. Tiled floor. Exposed beams. Heated towel rail.
Outside - The property is approached from the main road via a gravelled driveway leading up the barn and parking space for a large number of vehicles. A good sized garden area to the front of the property which is laid mainly to lawn. Feature stream running under the driveway.
Surrounding the property are stunning views of the surrounding countryside and the attached paddock with pond feature which amounts to 3/4 of an acre or thereabouts.
The vendor has advised us that electric access has been installed on the bottom of the drive should the purchaser wish to install electric gates.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43901664.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26458725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.