5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ridings, Bramber, West Sussex, BN44 3PX
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Five bedrooms
- Views to the ridge of the South Downs
- Bathroom and en-suite shower room
- West-facing secluded gardens
- Double garage
- Photo voltaic panels
- Quality kitchen with granite surfaces
A well-presented detached house built in the early 1970s. The rooms are light and spacious and from this elevated position there are some fine views across the Adur Valley to the ridge of the South Downs. There is a quality kitchen with granite work surfaces and 16 photo voltaic panels provide economical living in this substantial family home. There is replacement double glazing and gas-fired central heating to radiators. The property has brick and part tile-hung elevations under a shallow pitched roof. Outside there are attractive and well stocked gardens enjoying a westerly aspect to the rear.
The Ridings is a mature development of modern homes located in the Parish of Bramber about three quarters of a mile from Steyning High Street. Steyning is a small town of historical interest and the Conservation Area in the centre contains many fine period buildings. The town is bounded by the Sussex Downs National Park. There is a wide choice of leisure activities available. Local shops cater for day-to-day needs and larger stores are at Shoreham-by-Sea.
The main line railway station at Shoreham-by-Sea is about five miles away and the larger coastal towns of Worthing and Brighton are eight and 12 miles respectively. Horsham, Crawley and Gatwick Airport can normally be reached in about 40 minutes by car.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Graham, Steyning. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.