5 bedroom detached house for saleKinsham, Gloucestershire, GL20 8HT
Sold by Us £950,000
- GRADE II LISTED FARMHOUSE
- RURAL HAMLET SETTING
- 5 BEDROOMS
- INCLUDING ANNEXE
- 4 BATHROOMS
- 5 RECEPTIONS
- CHARACTER AND CHARM THROUGHOUT
- GARAGING & EXTENSIVE PARKING
- 3 RAILED PADDOCKS, SMALL ORCHARD & POND
- STABLE BLOCK with 4 LOOSE BOXES & TACK ROOM
Beautiful rural hamlet location. Impressive Grade II Listed farmhouse with paddocks and stables on the Gloucestershire/Worcestershire borders. Total plot 3.25 acres.
Full of character and charm, this wonderful former farmhouse offers space and flexibility for the family within its two storey accommodation which incorporates an annexe to one side. Located at the end of the lane and therefore quietly positioned with views over the paddocks and to distant hills beyond.
Well cared for, level, gardens mainly lie to the front and side of this lovely old house with Cotswold Chippings. Beyond the garden is the extensive parking with garaging and hot tub building. A gate then leads to the stabling, level railed paddocks and manege.
The house and its land offers a wonderful country home and a great opportunity for those with equestrian interests or small livestock enthusiasts.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 148182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country , Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.