3 bedroom apartment for saleRotary Way, Colchester
Offers in Excess of £240,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Modern Duplex Apartment
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Allocated Parking Space
- Town Centre & North Station Access
Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this spacious and well presented duplex apartment is situated centrally between Colchester's town centre and mainline train station. The property benefits from open plan living accommodation, three bedrooms, en suite shower room, family bathroom & allocated parking.
Communal Entrance Door To:
Communal Entrance Hall
With stairs and lift to first floor.
Entrance Door To:
Electric heater, door to Bedroom One, stairs to first floor.
Bedroom One 17' 9" max x 13' 1" ( 5.41m max x 3.99m )
Irregular shaped room with large double glazed window to rear, double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobe, electric heater, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Modern white three piece suite comprising corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level w.c., extractor fan, shaver point, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring.
Loft access, airing cupboard, doors to:
Lounge / Kitchen / Diner 17' 8" max x 13' 3" max ( 5.38m max x 4.04m max )
Double glazed patio doors to Balcony with river views, double glazed windows to side and front, two electric heaters, laminate flooring, open plan to:
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated oven and hob with splashback and extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer/dryer, tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 6' 3" ( 4.01m x 1.91m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, electric heater.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 7' 10" + recess ( 3.40m x 2.39m + recess )
Double glazed window to rear, electric heater.
Modern white three piece bathroom suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin and low level w.c., heated towel rail, extractor fan, shaver point, vinyl flooring.
There is allocated parking for one car.
Proceed down North Hill, turn left at the traffic lights at the bottom, at the roundabout take the third exit onto Westway/A134, at the roundabout take the fourth exit and stay on Westway/A134, turn left onto Rotary Way.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43902300.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS110158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.